Do you need a heat pack that actually covers your painful back or tight shoulders and neck? Or even your cramping belly? Then this may be for you.
Winter is on its way, which means more easily sore, tight and swollen places here and there.
Our heatpack is 100% Australian handmade product, filled with organic lavender and Australian grown brown rice.
We love supporting our talented and valuable local makers, and we would love to share these amazing heat packs with you!
Who is this great for? Everyone! But especially if you...
- Have sore, tight or painful areas in the body
- Have poor circulation leading to swelling, cold sensations and pains
- Have trouble sleeping or settling at night
- Have stressed and anxious feelings
- Have menstrual cramps or low back pain
The organic lavender inside these heat packs have many therapeutic benefits.
- Supports immune system: Due to their antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, these are great at helping the body to keep out pathogens such as bacteria.
- Supports the respiratory system: Great for people with weak airways or congested airways and sinuses.
- Calming: The scent of lavender helps to calm the body and mind, therefore assisting stress-related issues such as pain, headaches, emotional upset. Great for assisting sleep, and may positively influence any depressed or anxious feelings!
- Assists pain: Including headaches, pain due to fatigue and muscle pain.
- May assist high blood pressure or dizziness due to tranquilising/calming effect and vasodilative effect.
- Great for pre-menstrual tension, symptoms and pain.
Brown rice is used to fill our pillows as they are much better at retaining heat than wheat, and also give gives moisture after microwaving so that your skin doesn't dry up while in use!
How to use your heat pack:
- Place in microwave
- Heat for 3-5 minutes
- If it is too hot in the initial stage, place another towel around it.
- Use for as long as desired, usually around 30-60 minutes.
- Reheat if heatpack starts to cool down.
Areas you can use:
- Head - for headaches and head tension
- Lower back/glutes
- Abdomen/Lower abdomen
Feel free to message us if you have any more questions about our amazing heat packs!
Note: Your product may have slight variations in pattern layout due to differences in area of material used by our maker.
Large Heat Pack - Koala Blue
- Australian local handmade
- 100% cotton fabric
- 100% organic lavender
- Australian grown brown rice
- Use both cold or warm
- Large size for better therapeutic use
- Great for gifts
- Unscented available! Send us an email :)
- Size: 67 x 18cm (+-1cm, handmade differences may apply)